We'll go out for Dim Sum in Vancouver and surrounding cities.
Please only RSVP Yes if you are sure you are coming. Please do not be late for any events you RSVP Yes to. If you change your reply to no within 24h of an event or "no show" an event, your profile will be marked with "1 no show". If you get a second "no show", you will be removed from the group. Attending two events will remove a "1 no show" mark. Anyone can organize an event. If you do, please be sure to set an attendance limit appropriate for the venue. The event organizer should arrange for a reservation for the group at least one day in advance for the restaurants that take reservations or should arrive early enough so the group can be seated at the scheduled time.
"Měishíjiā" is "Foodie" in Mandarin (if anyone knows the Cantonese equivalent, please let us know).
PIG OUT AT THE PENINSULA!
Please come join us for high end dim sum, one of THE best elegant dim sum restaurants we’ve tried before in all of Vancouver.
Space is limited, so if you want to join us, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE EXACT INSTRUCTIONS carefully.
To reserve your space, we require…
1. Your $10 deposit to be transferred electronically (e-transfer) to the email account, [masked]. The $10 deposit is required within 24 hours after you’re on the waitlist and will be refunded at the event. Refunds will be issued on cancellations requested no later than Sunday, November 17, 6 days prior to the event. Any cancellations after this date in non refundable.
2. ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAITLIST. (You’ll be moved onto the going list after we have received your deposit)
3. IDENTIFY YOURSELF with your FULL NAME.
4. NAME OF THIS MEETUP GROUP
5. THE “DATE & TIME” OF THIS EVENT.
Dishes will be shared family style and the bill divided equally on food shared.
Please be on time, bring CASH ONLY, a big appetite and a cheerful disposition.
We plan to stop at the Saint Germain Bakery, next door, after lunch for a sweet treat.
Hope you can join in on the fun, cheers!