addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Vancouver French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Bilingual Job Opportunity

Bilingual Job Opportunity

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone!

My name is Keara Finlayson and I am a recruiter with GMR Marketing, global full-service marketing agency that specializes in Sports, Interactive and Mobile Marketing. We hire staff to participate in experiential marketing events and represent the brands of our clients with enthusiasm and professionalism. I am writing to you because we are currently hiring for a really exciting program that is coming up this fall, the CFL Grey Cup Tour. Starting on the west coast September 4th, the Grey Cup 100 Tour will span ten weeks and wind its way across Canada, visiting all CFL cities and local communities, and will close on Grey Cup weekend in Toronto. For this program, we are looking for staff who are bilingual, as we will need employees who are able to communicate with our French and English citizens. I was hoping that this might be an opportunity that some of you might be interested in. We are trying to reach out to people who have experience with the French language and who would be passionate about engaging other Canadians!
As well as this opportunity, I also have a car related bilingual opportunity working at a 2 day event.
If you are interested in using your French and think you'd be a great fit as a brand ambassador, I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to contact me at kfinlayson@gmrmarketing.ca or visit www.quickstrikefieldmarketing.com to read more about the bilingual opportunities in your area.

Thank you!