* THIS IS THE SPRING '18 COHORT, and is already most of the way through the book! If you're getting started, there's is a Tuesday group starting fresh.
* be sure to read the agreements (https://github.com/vanfp/haskell-workshop) before RSVP
* Join the #hffp-workshop channel on VanDev Slack for announcements and help, get an invite via https://yvrdev.herokuapp.com/
* There are two (3) cohorts running at the same time (2x evening, 1x lunch)
* Pictures will be taken at the event and will be published on the Meetup event
Prep: Required Reading
Getting back into context after the summer away! No required readings this week, but please review material from the last series of sessions and come prepared with questions!
Your laptop to work on exercises with others in the group
• Important to know
The Vancouver Functional Programming Meetup is sponsoring a space where people interested in learning the language can work together doing exercises from the book Haskell From First Principles (https://haskellbook.com/). Participants are expected to have their own copy of the book, and do all required readings and [at least attempt the] exercises before group sessions. Can't afford the book? (ex. you're a student) Let us know and we'll try to find you a book sponsor.