Must Pre-Register: http://www.DIYMastermind.com
Are you new to networking or new in town and looking to get connected with other small business owners? This group is for local small business owners who are:
=> new to networking, and want to figure out how to use networking to build your business, connect with potential strategic partners, and expand your contacts base.
=> new in town, and want to make connections with the locals in a safe, low-key environment.
= > new in business, and want to learn how to get connected to the local small business community through personal networking.
Networking 4 Newbies helps networking newbies get comfortable with the basics of networking, including introductions, connecting one-on-one, and more in a safe, facilitated environment that will get you into the swing of networking easily. Facilitated by Veronika Noize, the Marketing Coach, this meeting is perfect for small business owners who want to enjoy the benefits of connection through networking, but don't know where to start.
Each meeting begins with self-introductions (get your free elevator speech tool and networking introduction worksheet here: http://www.DIYMastermind.com , followed by a networking activity/game designed to increase interaction and participant comfort levels, and a guest speaker from networking organization to answer questions. The meeting concludes with a brief check out.
Here are the top five reasons to attend:
1. This event is strictly for networking newbies so everyone is just as new to networking as you are
2. Convenient mid-morning time doesn't conflict with most other meetings
3. Great place to practice your elevator speech and learn how to introduce yourself in a group
4. Facilitated networking games and activities to make make first-time networking comfortable
5. You'll learn about other networking groups and resources to help build your business
Cost: $10.00 for the public, $5.00 for SoHo Mastermind members. (No refunds, credits ortransfers.)
(Note: Sending an RSVP via meetup will not register you for this event, so please reserve your seat at the link above.)
Questions? Call SoHo Marketing Institute at 360-882-1298.