addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vancouver Single Professionals Message Board › Michael Gerber, the author or E-MYTH is coming to town!!!

Michael Gerber, the author or E-MYTH is coming to town!!!

Tatiana
tatianamaranda
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
Hi, Everyone,

My colleagues Vera Unwin and Gary Bizzo are bringing internationally known Michael Gerber   to Vancouver later this month. M. Gerber, “The World’s #1 Small Business Guru” is the authour of one of the top selling entrepreneurial books ever called the E-MYTH.

I've read his books, they totally changed my approach to the world of entrepreneurship, and I would recommend to attend this event if you are in small biz, are an entrepreneur or thinking about becoming one....

You can awaken the new entrepreneur within you right now, right there where you live, like countless entrepreneurs have done before you, and are doing, right now, everywhere in the world. 

You can register here www.dreamingroomvancouver.eventbrite.com­.

Starting your life over can be done in an instant, with one click of the switch in your mind. Come experience it as I did.

Where: The Four Seasons Hotel
When: Fri, Jan 28, 12 - 5pm

If you need further information you can e-mail Vera Unwin at vera@vivavera.ca or call 604.340.6207.

I will be there. Hope you won't miss it. 

Tatiana