Suite 200 – 375 Water St, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 0M9, Vancouver, BC
If you have a startup or startup idea and would like to get feedback and guidance from top local entrepreneurs, then join this exclusive and public "Startup Office Hours" event. At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to pitch expert CEO mentors and ask them questions about their business strategy, key decisions, next steps, and more. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how experienced entrepreneurs would tackle the problems you or others are facing.
• Ray Torresan (CEO, /Archive Digital)
• Roberto Erario (Business Coach, Roberto Erario Coaching and Training)
It is not required, but if you would like to pitch and get feedback you must prepare some materials and complete the form at https://goo.gl/forms/dwQUphaxWVqsCFg83 (we will select the most well-thought out submissions for the Office Hours and announce them at the event). Those who don't participate can still watch and learn from the public feedback, and there will also be an open Q&A session with the Mentors.
Who should Attend?
• Anyone who wants feedback from leading local CEOs
• Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
• Anyone who wants to learn about entrepreneurship
What is the Agenda?
• Welcome and Socializing
• Introduction to the Founder Institute
• Public Office Hours with Top CEOs
• Group Q&A Session
• Discussion and Drinks
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/99201/meetup
Hope to see you there!
Also remember to sign up for our Founder Insight mailing list to receive exclusive startup training videos and articles every Monday and Thursday: http://eepurl.com/SLa