This will be a fun, holiday-vibe, feel-good workshop - a great way to end the year!
This workshop is for women who want to:
- feel good and learn ways they can increase their self-esteem
- enjoy a fun evening with like-minded women, learning new tools and skills to feel more positive. Yay! :)
We all have tough days. We all deal with the negative chatter in our heads. And if you're the same as me, I'm guessing you want to feel better about yourself and be more at peace with who you are. So let's have some time together to talk about strategies for dealing with negative thoughts, ways to feel good and boost ourselves when we're feeling down, and a general fun session on feeling good about 2016 and excited going into 2017!
The end of the year is a great time to remind yourself of who you are, what's important to you, and make some (doable) plans for the year ahead… 2017 could be an amazing year, so why not start it the best way possible - with tools to feel positive, inspired, and get started on your dreams!
A bit about me: I am a trained life coach and have been running these workshops for over a year. Previous attendees have said:
“Something that made your workshop different from ones I have previously attended: I’ve never felt so comfortable in a workshop! Sometimes the host has an attitude of superiority, but the environment you created for us welcomed our vulnerabilities… which is really special! I really enjoyed it and found it very useful. I’ve already applied two of the tools you gave us – I’ve been using them every day.”
“Inspiring, supportive, and awesome! I walked away feeling excited about making positive changes in my life :)”
“It was great to be able to push away all the thoughts speeding through my head and focus on myself and what makes me happy. It was good to look at my life and how I can improve my wellbeing and become a more positive me!”
“I really liked hearing that other participants were also struggling with similar issues - i.e. I’m not alone! I definitely felt more positive about everything after I left.”
“Really great workshop - lots of discussion and a very relevant theme. The first workshop I participated in I felt immediately comfortable and welcome.”
In these 2.5 hours you will:
- receive self-esteem tips and tools that you can put into practice straight away
- learn ways to be more positive when things get tough, as well as ways to boost your self-esteem
- meet other women who are also interested in personal growth
- be part of a friendly and welcoming group – the workshops are a non-judging space
- receive handouts to take away with you
In case you’re thinking:
- I’ll be tired after work… Well, come along and get some energy from our warm-ups and supportive, warm group!
- I won’t know anyone – neither will anyone else :) But you’ll feel a sense of caring and support throughout the session that comes from a group of women sharing compassionately
- What if it’s a waste of time or something better comes along? Ah, that’s the risk in life sometimes! All I can say is that previous attendees haven’t regretted it one bit :)
Workshops are casual but have a structure: we start at 6:15 pm with some warm-up activities, we have a quick chat to get you thinking positively, a mini meditation, and then our main exercise(s). We wrap up with an inspirational quote and a positivity check-in (among other things).
Say yes to being in control of 2017 and how you feel going into it! Sign up now to reserve your place. The workshops are limited to 14 attendees to ensure an intimate environment. I will also be offering the workshop up to members of the co-working space, as part of my agreement with the venue.
I can help you feel better about yourself, but I can’t do it without you showing up and fully committing ;)
This is the second to last workshop scheduled before the meet-up group ends in February. You pay on the door, so if you find you can’t attend, just change your RSVP to "no", so someone else can take your place. Simple!
I’m really excited to be running this session. I want you to leave feeling good about yourself and excited about your life.
6:15 pm on December 15th, see you then - if it feels right for you :) -for a Christmassy, holiday-style workshop!
Leader and Founder, Vancouver Women's Positivity Workshops
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.