Welcome! We are an Herbalist meetup with a diversity of events involving ecological restoration, landscaping, gardening, pollinator and invertebrate habitats. We welcome members of other organizations, guerrilla growers and botanical enthusiasts of all backgrounds. There are no main organizers in this club, everyone is welcome post events and be an organizer, just send a message to the head admin.
This is an Herbalists Group. There are Thousands of Edible Plants, Medicinal Plants, and Useful Flora.
2. Study the Use, Application and Purpose of Flora.
3. Share Our Knowledge Of Herbs, Real Remedies.
4. Make the World Aware of the use and importance of Flora
5. Preserve and Perpetuate Herbs for Future Generations
6. Learn to safely prepare herbal remedies at home.
Bring an Herb to the Meet Up and we will discuss.
Organizing events is open to anyone. Send the head organizer a request and we'll get you set up. This club is about herbalism, natural health, herbal medicine, botany, plant food, nutrition, gardening, ethnobotany, holistic health, pollinator habitats, seed saving and exchanges for vegetables, fruits herbs etc.