Do You NEED More Money ($$$) for Your Business? Or Do You WANT Some FREE Money ($$$) to Expand Your Project or go on a business trip (vacation)? YES I can help you out!
We’re excited to have Stephanie Sang, who will share her knowledge and experiences on Govt. grants and other funding programs. She will show you how to acquire FREE MONEY from various govt. programs that are paid by taxes already.
Jocelyne Devisser is a former Chartered Professional Accountant who worked in the financial industry, in office work, and with small business owners for over 20 years. One thing that distinguishes her from other accountants is that she can make Accounting EASY & FUN. Yes, you’ve read this right… EASY & FUN!!!
We want to meet and/or see you again because our last event was a Massive Success, so THANK YOU! PLEASE READ ALL the Instructions Below BEFORE Signing Up and this event will be cross promoted by 21+ groups, FaceBook and platforms, so the RSVPs here in each group WILL NOT be an accurate reading.
There are 55+ RSVPed business and tech members already for each Aug. 28th & Aug. 29th events, so BUY Your Tickets NOW before the price goes up!
Join us for an epic, highly interactive and productive fun business networking event in a relaxed environment with an outdoor patio to soak up some sun.
1. We will have some Fun Unique Ice Breaker Games, so you can interact with more new business and tech people than any other boring lame events that day! We will help you to develop a deeper better connection with them! We had 73 friendly, charming members sharing resources with each other in the last event.
2. With the smart purchase of your ticket, you will receive various FREE appetizers.
3. You will also be GIFTED a complimentary (FREE) ticket to our New “HUGE FREE Summer Business Networking Party @ The Cabana” on Aug. 29th=Thurs. night from 6:30-9:30 pm ish. This will be a private event for us until 9pm, then the doors will be open to the public.
Thus you will NEED to RSVP for the FREE Aug. 29th event and ACQUIRE your eTicket.
5:00-6:00 = Happy Hour (optional early socializing & registration)
6:00-6:45 = Networking & Registration
6:45-7:00 = Opening Remarks & Intros
7:00-8:30 = Speakers’ Presentations
8:30-10:00 = More Networking & Wrap Up
SMALL SMART INVESTMENT:
To reserve tickets for this event, then you NEED to BUY them via the link below. RSVPing on Meetup WILL NOT guarantee you a ticket. LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE for the brilliant Early Birds of only $15/member using the link below until Aug. 20th, then the General Admission is $23/person. All tickets for the Vancouver events include ONLY Appetizers & NO ALCOHOL, but it will be offered as an extra option. The Procrastinators’ Special is $30 at the door.
We’re looking to feature local specific, incredible businesses, so here’s your chance to get some great exposure of 28,888+ business and tech members in the lower mainland. Anyone interested for more info, then please contact ‘[masked]’. Also some fantastic groups to join in case you haven’t done so yet are:
Making the Most Out of the Event:
* Smile and Bring a Positive Attitude!
* Share your Wins/Losses of the month.
* If you have any ideas, questions and/or comments for making things better, then please contact us
* Dress code is business casual.
Cheers & In Gratitude of YOU!
Nathan Wong & the “Angels”