addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Leigh
user 11528801
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 4
Hey all. We are looking for a player or two to join our ongoing 4E Shadowrun campaign. If you haven't played before or you've played older versions, no worries, we'll explain it all in as much detail as you like. This is an ongoing campaign you would be joining but to make sure you like what you are getting into we'll do a one-off game day to get you used to the rules and make sure we all get along.
We play downtown, in the west end and are friendly, older gamers (mid-late 30s) but we won't hold your age against you tongue.
EDIT: Game will be moving to Burnaby in February (2013) near Paterson Station
A former member
Post #: 1
It's a great game and guys are cool!
Ana A.
user 47681522
North Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Are you still looking for a player?
I've never played that before but I am interested in learning.
The location for me it is great and the age it is not a problem.
Leigh
user 11528801
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 5
Yes we are. Would you be free to meet either tonight or Friday to go over some of the game? Just email me to let me know.
A former member
Hey guys,

It's been a while since you posted but are you still looking for another player?
Leigh
user 11528801
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 6
Yes we are. Fire me an email and I'll give you more details.
A former member
Post #: 2
Yeah the team is about to grow ! laughing
Leigh
user 11528801
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 7
Just bumping this. We have room for a player. But please, if you are starting a new job, get that sorted out before asking to come play.wink
Mauro K.
user 59320732
Vancouver, BC
Hey guys,
I'm new in the group, and I'd be interested in joining an rpg group.

what time do you guys play?

thanks!
Leigh
user 11528801
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 8
Still looking. We play Saturday afternoon, (1pm) til 5 or 6 pm, though sometimes later if people are into that.