Please come to south Austin for the AVVA's First Saturday Healthy Vegan Potluck.
Our potlucks are relaxed and informal. We welcome everyone, including singles and couples, families with children, new vegetarians and vegans, and people who are "veg-curious". They are free to attend, but please bring a healthy vegan dish to serve 8 people. The guidelines for our healthy vegan potlucks are:
- whole foods (no processed foods)
- no gluten (wheat and other gluten-containing ingredients)
- no peanuts
- no added oils (and nothing fried, like chips)
- no sugar or added sweeteners
- no alcoholic or caffeinated beverages and no fruit juices
Please bring a serving utensil, as well as your own plate, utensils, and beverage. Bring your recipe or a list of ingredients to help those with food sensitivities.