addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Area Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board Meetup › Delicious Vegan Desserts - Input Request

Delicious Vegan Desserts - Input Request

A former member
Post #: 9
Love the key lime pie. And, since it's (ahem, will be) summer, I'd like to know how to make fancy sorbet....
A former member
Post #: 1
Any type of "creamy" dessert (panna cotta, cheesecake, or fruit tarts)

Another request would be raw desserts, like the delicious strawberry mint torte Green Owl was serving last time...
Monica
user 4715351
Brooklyn, WI
Post #: 1
I would like to learn how to make vegan lemon bars!
Dove
user 4194526
Hilo, HI
Post #: 6
Yeah ... lemon bars! Fruit tarts sound good to me, too.