addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Vegan Drinks Houston Message Board › Meetup details changed: Vegan Drinks Houston - at Holler Brewery + Ripe Cuis

Meetup details changed: Vegan Drinks Houston - at Holler Brewery + Ripe Cuisine + The Cupcake Girl

tica
user 7235548
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
I've added all the details for next Friday's Vegan Drinks Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
https://www.meetup.com/Vegan-Drinks-Houston/events/242495430/­

When: Friday, August 18, 2017 6:00 PM until 10:30pm or as long as people want to linger

Where: Holler Brewing Co.
2206 Edwards Street
Houston, TX 77007

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. This helps the vegan food vendors estimate how much they will need to prepare. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Also please consider donating a teeny amount to help the group keep going on the GREEN CHIP-IN BUTTON in the left column. This group is a not-for-profit venture but there are costs involved with maintaining the group and setting up events. Please consider donating $3 to $5 on the link to the left. Any small amount is much appreciated and helps towards costs.

thank you!