addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Vegan Drinks Houston Message Board › Meetup details changed: Vegan Drinks Houston - at Holler Brewery + Ripe Cuis

Meetup details changed: Vegan Drinks Houston - at Holler Brewery + Ripe Cuisine + The Cupcake Girl

tica
user 7235548
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hi Everyone

This is just a reminder for the Vegan Drinks event this Friday (day after tomorrow.) Between our Facebook and Meetup groups, it looks like we'll have ~100 people. Ripe Cuisine and The Cupcake Girl would like a good estimate so they can know how much food to prep. So please RSVP if you have not already, at the link below

https://www.meetup.com/Vegan-Drinks-Houston/events/242495430/­

^ That link also has all the details for the event, please read!

When: Friday, August 18, 2017 6:00 PM

Where: Holler Brewing Co.
2206 Edwards Street
Houston, TX 77007

ALSO, I've posted party pics from the last 2 events in July and last December. You can click on PHOTOS at the top of the VDH Meetup page and look for the VDH7 and VDH8 event albums that are posted.

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.