addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Vegan Drinks Houston Message Board › Meetup details changed: VDH-POPUP - The CupCake Girl + Vfood for homeless +

Meetup details changed: VDH-POPUP - The CupCake Girl + Vfood for homeless + Harvey animals @Dan Electros

tica
user 7235548
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hey V folks

I made a mistake and put the wrong bar down on my first post. The Vegan Drinks Houston v-food raising event this Saturday is at Dan Electros Guitar Bar in The Heights (not Holler as previously stated.)  There is a farmers market going on at the same time. It will be fun! I'll add more detail later.

Here is the listing:
https://www.meetup.com/Vegan-Drinks-Houston/events/243117801/­

When: Saturday, September 9, 2017 1:00 PM

Where: Dan Electro's Guitar Bar
1031 East 24th Street
Houston, TX 77009

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.