-posted by Jennifer G.-
Erica Settino, founder of Karuna for Animals, is bringing us Long Island's first Animal Rights and VegFest!
The fun starts at 10:00 AM!
- $5.00 admission, children 12 and under play for free
- Cash and check only
- See Festival Schedule below
- Leashed (non-retractable leashes only) dogs are welcome at the outdoor portions of the event (except in the Memorial Garden). Please bring your own water and bowl for your companions, as well as bags to pick up and dispose of all stool.
- Picnicking on the lovely grounds is welcome. Exhibitors will be selling vegan goodies throughout the day, and Jay Astafa of 3 Brother's Pizza Cafe will be selling food from 2:00 - 6:30PM (cash only). No outside food is permitted on the premises.
- Please dispose of your trash in the proper receptacles. Recycling bins will be present.
Facebook page: Karuna For Animals: Compassion In Action, Inc.
Please help us promote the festival through your websites, newsletters, emails, calendars, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Dowload web banners,logo, flyer, etc.,
Festival will include:
- Our 2nd annual art show and auction -- all artwork MUST be paid for and picked up at the event. Winners will be called at 6:00 PM. Cash or check only.
- 10:00 AM Doors Open, Bidding on artwork begins and continues throughout the day
- Musical performances, face painting, and crafts will take place at the Kids Corner throughout the day
- 11:00 AM Musical Performance by Alexa Dexa, and Raw Food Presentation by Chef Okima
- 12:00 PM Speaker Victoria Moran (The art show will be closed between 12 and 2PM)
- 1:00 PM Speaker Jenny Brown
- 2:00 PM Musical Performance by Zach, Jay Astafa of 3 Brother's Pizza Cafe will be selling food from 2:00PM - 6:30PM
- 3:00 PM Speaker Demosthenes Maratos
- 4:00 PM Musical Performance by Kirsten Elizabeth
- 5:00 PM Speaker Jennifer Greene
- 6:00 PM Art Show & Auction is called. All artwork MUST be paid for and picked up at this time. Payment by cash or check only.