addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegan Long Island Message Board › book incentive to chip-in for more VEGAN buttons!

book incentive to chip-in for more VEGAN buttons!

Karen N.
user 33415772
Amityville, NY
Post #: 55
Jennifer, my supply of Buttons were in my "Yellow Submarine" so I've lost them, and want more. Can't do the $25, but plan to buy at least 5 @ $1 each (or more if cost has gone up) if that helps. Thanks, Karen
Jennifer G.
user 6937947
Group Organizer
Bellport, NY
Post #: 291
Karen, I won't take any money from you, and I hope you'll graciously accept some replacement buttons!

Ann, cool!

Ed, thank you so very much!! I'm so grateful for all the chip-ins. smile Let me know what title you'd like?
Mary A.
livingstoned
Lindenhurst, NY
Post #: 15
ok, order your buttons now and save me the 21 day weight loss book. hopefully i will never need to reverse diabetes! i'm not sure when i will see you next but hang onto it. sooner or later our paths will cross again.
Edward K.
user 56302572
West Babylon, NY
Post #: 8
Jennifer,

I pretty much have all those books already... So I don't need one, but thank you? How much more money do you need to get the buttons? What is the progress? If you need more money and I can help, just let me know, OK?

Ed
Jennifer G.
user 6937947
Group Organizer
Bellport, NY
Post #: 292
Mary Ann, thank you so much for chipping in!! I will save that one for you, and give it to you with a hug next time I see you. smile

Ed, I've placed the order at VeganEssentials—my heartfelt thanks to you and everyone who helped. Can't wait to start giving away the new batch of buttons! Wonderful things are happening, as vegans are becoming more numerous & more visible. ♥♥♥♥♥
Julie
user 3544153
North Babylon, NY
Post #: 11
Jennifer, I just sent you a contribution.
Which book do u think is better, Engine 2 diet or Vegan with a Vengeance?
Julie
user 3544153
North Babylon, NY
Post #: 14
After reading reviews, I think I'd rather go with Engine 2 diet. Thanks!
Jennifer G.
user 6937947
Group Organizer
Bellport, NY
Post #: 327
Thank you so much, Julie! I've set aside the Engine 2 book for you, and will give it to you next time I see you, if that's okay?
Dana G.
user 39243832
Franklin Square, NY
Post #: 7
I'll give you the money next time I see you. Is the Animal Activist Handbook still available? Thank you!!
Julie
user 3544153
North Babylon, NY
Post #: 15
Yes,that's fine Jennifer