Join us for a Vegan Picnic & Game Day at the park!
We will play some organized group games for about an hour. Then we can chat, have dinner, and enjoy some unstructured outdoor games (ladderball, ring toss, frisbees, etc.).
• Please bring your own vegan/plant-based picnic dinner (this is not a potluck), blankets and/or chairs if you need them. Also, bring a light jacket, and umbrella, just in case.
• We will provide the organized games and the outdoor games for afterwards.
• This park has a drinking fountain and porta potty.
• We can use the pavilions if they are available, or sit on the grassy area where there is quite a bit of shade.
• There's also a playground - so bring your kids!
• Friendly dogs are welcome, but must be on a leash.
This meetup is all about having fun with fellow vegans! Just bring some dinner and some playful energy - and get ready to have some fun!