addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Sarah L.
ahimsa84
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Hi everyone!

I'm Sarah Lowenstein:) I have met quite a few of you and look forward to meeting more of you in the future! I am a certified yoga teacher who has nearly 20 years experience on the mat. I currently teach Yin Yoga (great for all levels of experience) and will be teaching more classes soon.

Check out my website or send me a message if you want to learn more!

Activism, empowerment and compassion are my central themes in my classes and in my life.

Friend me on Facebook, follow me on Twitter or follow me on Pinterest! I'd love to connect with more vegans in our community!

I hope to see you all soon!

Warmly,
Sarah
Sarah L.
ahimsa84
Denver, CO
Post #: 4
Happy New Year everyone! I wanted to update everyone with my schedule :)

I am now teaching Yin Yoga, Thursday nights at 5:45 pm. It's a wonderful class for literally everyone, so whether you've never done yoga or you are a bendy yogi, you will love this class! The only way to get in, is to register!

I am also offering a workshop series called, "New Year, New You: Yoga 101"! It will be 3 consecutive Saturdays in a row starting January 12th through January 26th (from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm). It's a wonderful introduction for those of you who would like to try yoga, but might feel intimidated to drop into a large studio class. This will be a small group of us (7 people max) and there will be vegan snacks afterwards :) Sign up today (under Workshops)!