addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"Vegan Life Colorado" Denver Metro Message Board Vegan Life Discussions and Events messages › Job Opportunity with an All Natural Food Company

Job Opportunity with an All Natural Food Company

A former member
Post #: 1
Just wanted to let you all know about a job opportunity that's available in the Denver/Boulder area! Tessemaes All Natural is hiring Brand Ambassadors to create a happier and healthier world! This is a great job for anyone who's passionate about health and wellness, outgoing, and enjoys cooking!

What does being a Brand Ambassador consist of?
In store demos as Whole Foods
Generating excitement, brand awareness, and product sales through demoing!
Engage with customers and staff to create awareness of our products and their benefits
Maintaining the Tessemaes in-store displays
Creating awareness through social media

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in we would love to have you on board! This is an amazing opportunity with a company who's growing at exponential rates!

You can contact me by emailing me at elena@tessemaes.com. I look forward to hearing back from you :)