addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Jose Vegan (Mostly Raw) Potluck, and Board Games Message Board › Sharing tips for vegan meal ! c'mon everyone

Sharing tips for vegan meal ! c'mon everyone

A former member
Post #: 84
Vegan meal is easy to make but very hard to make it fresh eveyday. I realise if we’re not good at cooking, eating vegan everyday is such boring. One of my tip for vegan meal is prepackaged Products. My favorite are HAPPY PHO and ANNIE CHUN’s. Especially vegan PHO.
I found this new product called Happy Pho by this company called Star Anise Foods – it’s a tasty Vietnamese brown rice noodles soup that I’m literally addicted to as I can get a nutritious vegan meal together in 10 mins. Just with the ingredients like tofu and mushrooms and vegan broth.

It takes 10 mins for me to cook. Found it high fibre high protein nutritious, non processed ingredients, and taste soft and silky, delicious. Such a Gem! It doesn’t make me feel terrible afterwards like a lot of Asian prepackaged products

You can get them at Amazon.com or grocery stores in Northern California. Check out their website to find the nearest store to your house. I believe there’re a lot of stores in Northern California. http://staranisefoods...­