Vegas Speakers Network presented by Simon Seminars, LLC
Where: Coffee Bean (Private Meeting Room) 4550 S. Maryland Parkway, across from UNLV.
Meeting Fee: Waived for the month
Meetup Description: We meet on the first Wednesday each month to discuss the business of speaking and work on ways to help each other find more speaking opportunities. We are open to experienced speakers as well as those just getting started. Our meetings generate a lot of energy and ideas!
We invite attendees to participate and share ideas and challenges since this is how we each find unique value in attending. Also, many of our members are business owners and are finding ways to team up and do business with each other outside of the group. Lots of great networking is happening here!
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a leads group. If your primary objective is to sell something, this isn't the group for you. We are here to help each other grow and prosper! If you get up and start trying to sell something, you will be asked to kindly sit down or leave.
6:00 to 6:30 pm: Informal Networking
6:30 to 7:45 pm:
* Introductions and Speaking Engagement Announcements
* Guest Speaker: AJ Puedan, 28-year Seminar Industry Veteran
Join us as AJ outlines the pros and cons of and keys for success for speakers. AJ will give insight of landing jobs as a speaker in the following areas: Local, Keynote, Self Promoted and Joint Ventures.
* Goals and Challenges - How can we help you? We will draw names for the opportunity to share your challenges in the 5-minute spotlight.
* Lead Sharing - Do you know about a group or event that needs a speaker?
* Drawing for Prizes - Optional: bring a prize for the drawing!
Please be sure to tell a friend who might also enjoy our group.