addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Looking for a house and/or roommates in Orlando

Looking for a house and/or roommates in Orlando

Michael F.
user 100793072
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 1
Hello fellow vegans and vegetarians,

I've recently moved back to the Orlando area and am currently looking for a place near the downtown Orlando area to spread some roots for a while. I have a huge interest in starting an urban farm and am hoping to find like-minded/enlightened individuals to live with. If you don't have any interest in the farming aspect, it is quite ok, as I'm really trying to get something started. I live on a totally plant-based diet, enjoy cooking, gardening, quiet nights, and the occasional night on the town, or get-together at the house. I'm also very flexible, clean and have spent the majority of my adult life living with others. Hope to hear from you guys soon!