addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Free Classes in Vegan/ vegetarian cooking, yoga dance, meditation, gardening etc

Free Classes in Vegan/ vegetarian cooking, yoga dance, meditation, gardening etc

kishan a.
user 11534607
Orlando, FL
Post #: 1
Hi everyone, I have been hosting a vegan/vegetarian cooking class along with yoga dance and meditation class every thursday 6.30pm at 2651 Rouse rd orlando fl 32817. We get 10 to 20 people every week.I would like to invite all of you to my cooking class, its free but we ask for $3.00 contribution for the dinner we serve after the class. please feel free to contact me at 904 589 8783 for any more info or just email me or leave a message here, look forward to see you guys at one of my classes thanks for reading