addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Vegetarian Chef offering his service

Vegetarian Chef offering his service

Chef R.
Chef_Rama
Orlando, FL
Post #: 2
Chef Rama looking for a job, for a vegetarian chef there is little camp of action in Orlando but I believe some day is going to grow up. Have 12 years of experience in making delicious healthy Vegetarian Peruvian dishes and leading restaurants. Expert in making food at reduced cost without compromising on quality and taste. Have got training from chefs of various vegetarian restaurant around South America and Central America, expertise in quality procedures and regulations to be followed while making food.
I doing private party, business meeting, catering weeding and any events

Please let me know any job available

Best regards

Chef Rama
407-715-7125
www.cheframa.com