addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Vegetarians of Central Florida Message Board › Any raw, vegan athletes out there?

Any raw, vegan athletes out there?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi my name is Priscilla and I'm an endurance athlete. I've been vegetarian since 2005 and vegan for the last few. In 2008 I went raw for about 2 months and really enjoyed all the benefits from this experience. I'm transitioning to raw again and am looking to make it a more permanent change. I would like to network with other raw, vegan athletes in the area. Anyone out there?
(This message has also been posted on the Central Florida Raw Food Connection meetup message board.)
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm not raw, but I'm a vegan athlete. I am working on bettering my nutrition before and after workouts and races as I just burned myself out by not properly doing so.
Best of luck with eating raw! I am checking out Brendan Brazier's book, Thrive though. Good stuff thus far.