There is work for all abilities, both pros and novices, from crosscut saw work and brushing to "trail gardening." Our work will be focused on spot repairs along the 1 mile section we cleared down to the river last year. From there we will cross the Arroyo Seco River and work towards Lost Valley.
• Car camping gear and meals for yourself
• Work gloves, sturdy work clothes and sturdy footwear
• Technu lotion for poison oak protection if you need it
• Day pack able to carry 2 liters of water
• Water, snacks and lunch for the trail
• Your favorite loppers , handsaw and helmet if you have them,
otherwise tools and helmets will be provided.
• Wear a belt if you would like to carry a hand saw on your hip
• Don’t forget to bring a special contribution to the famous, festive and
fabulous VWA hors d’eourves, Halloween, POTLUCK Saturday night.
(and wear a beagle puss?)