addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Brian H.
user 30325432
Ventura, CA
Post #: 2
I'm about 10 days into my 21 day trial period. Seems like an extremely valuable tools with many great features. I especially like the 'Pattern Recognition' feature. My question to the group is what experiences has anyone had with the tool, both positive and negative. The cost of the tool is substantial, but would love to hear feedback from the group on the practicality of the tool.

Brian