Important Information. Please read!
• This tour is limited to 24 and is fully booked with a waiting list.There is a $21 fee, collectible at registration time, $1 for group costs and $20 for the four tastings and tours
• This ride is for beer oficionados who are interested in tasting beer and happy to pay the $21 fee
• This ride is just too popular for us to have anyone "just along for the ride". If you are in that category, please change your RSVP to "No" to give someone else a chance!
• Likewise if you have to cancel for any reason, no matter how close to departure time - let us know by changing your RSVP.
• Anyone on the waiting list - please check the ride notice and your email Saturday morning to see if their has been a cancellation.
• Lights are advised as it could be quite dark by the end of the tour.
Tour Itinerary Confirmed:
• Vancouver Island Brewery at 12:15 pm for 24 @ $7 each
• Either - Phillips at 2:00 pm for 12 @ $5 each Or - Hoynes at 2:00 pm for 12 @ $5 each
• Moon Under Water at 3:00 pm for 24 @ $8 each
Standard Stuff. PLEASE VISIT THE LINKS!
• If this is your first ride with us, please print, sign and bring with you a copy of our waiver (http://dynamicwebsitesystems.com/Victoria%20Cycling%20Adventures%20Waiver.html).
• Before attending a ride with Victoria Cycling Adventures I will complete the following two quizzes: Cycling Safety Quiz (http://dynamicwebsitesystems.com/CyclingQuiz.php) and Meetup.com Procedures Quiz (http://dynamicwebsitesystems.com/CyclingQuiz.php?Type=0).
• By attending this ride, I declare that I have read, understood and agree to the contents of Victoria Cycling Adventures Waiver (http://www.meetup.com/Victoria-Cycling-Adventures/pages/Waiver) and Policies and Procedure (http://www.meetup.com/Victoria-Cycling-Adventures/pages/Cycling_Policies/)
• For your safety we will break the ride into smaller groups while on busy roads. Please familiarize yourself with our Cycling procedures for large groups (http://www.meetup.com/Victoria-Cycling-Adventures/pages/Cycling_procedures_for_large_groups/).
• In case of bad weather, we will reschedule this ride and substitute an Embrace The Rain Ride (http://www.meetup.com/Victoria-Cycling-Adventures/pages/Embrace_The_Rain_Rides/) in its place. Hey - we live in a rain forest, its gonna rain! Let's learn to enjoy it. This will be a short ride in town with a stop to warm up and dry out. You will be informed of any changes to the ride by email no later than one hour before the scheduled departure time.