addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Victoria Creative Writing Group Message Board › 30 Day Writing Challenge!

30 Day Writing Challenge!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everyone! Here is the link to the 30 Day Writing Challenge I'm hosting for the month of June. We're three days in but there's still plenty of time to jump in and get those creative juices flowing! The object it to get you going and into the mind space needed to get down all those amazing, and sometimes lame, ideas that are floating around in your grey matter. Posting what you've written isn't necessary but it is encouraged.

Gosh, I hope that worked! If not, just search Get It Down! 30 Day Writing Challenge on Facebook!
A former member
Post #: 2
Ah crap, the link didn't work! Sorry! Hopefully you'll take the time to search us out on Facebook!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hello,
I just searched for this on Facebook and didn't see it - is it a closed group? There are a couple groups with that name, but they appear to be from 2011.
Thanks,
Nathan.
PS - if you want to add me, my e-mail is nlapointe@hotmail.ca
A former member
Post #: 3
Sorry, I just realized I had it as a closed group. It's called Get It Down! 30 Day Writing Challenge.
https://www.facebook....­
A former member
Post #: 2
Just found it. Thanks! :)
Robert P.
user 52288072
Victoria, BC
Post #: 18
Facebook?

Robert