addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Victoria Creative Writing Group Message Board › So long and good luck!

So long and good luck!

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say goodbye. I am moving to Fort McMurray next week to take up a job as a history instructor. As a result, I will no longer be able to hang out with you fine folks. I have informed my critique group and someone else will have to organize that now.
Socializing with you folks has been one of the best part of living in Victoria for me, and as a writer in general.
Hugh
Philip J.
user 67444142
Victoria, BC
Post #: 5
Good luck, Hugh. It's been a pleasure knowing you. Hope you enjoy the Fort.
Deborah
user 26039352
Victoria, BC
Post #: 19
Sorry I just saw this post- Best of luck Hugh! Keep writing! and Keep us posted on your huge successes.

Deborah