addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Victoria Outdoor & Social Club Message Board › Kayak and dinner update. PLEASE READ...

Kayak and dinner update. PLEASE READ...

A former member
I have contacted Victoria Kayaking, and they are willing to put on another guide, so I can open my capping from 6 to 12 people. They also informed me that they arrive back to the dock at 8pm or so. Please let me know if you are okay with a late dinner (8:15pm) or an early one so we don't rush at (4:00pm) before I reserve at the Flying Otter Grill. It is open to 10pm on Saturdays. Please if you can not make the sunset cruise, cancel as soon as you can, so others on the waiting list can attend. If you wish to just do the dinner and not Kayak, or vice versa, let me know too. Thanks. Kathleen