What we're about
The Next Wave: What Is IoT?
Things (IoT) is the next wave of pervasive computing. The Internet of Things has potential to change the world.
IoT is estimated to create 45 lakh new jobs
50 billion connected devices
US $3 trillion IoT market space
SparkIoT.com, as part of our mission to make Internet of Things accessible to all, conducts regular training and hands-on workshops to introduce complete beginners to the world of IoT. The next batch starts on 14th February, Wednesday.
Duration of the training is 4 weeks.
The curriculum encompasses:
• What is IoT?
• Why IoT?
• How does IoT work?
• Typical IoT Architecture
• Getting Started with Arduino IDE
• Digging into devices
• Microcontroller concepts (ESP8266)
• Basic networking with NodeMCU ESP8266
• Building an IoT device
• Project 1: Blinking LED (Electronic Hello World!)
• Project 2: Control LED using Button
• Connecting IoT device to the cloud
• Connecting Mobile app to IoT device
• Project 3: Remotely Control LED using Mobile App over the internet
• Project 4: Visualize Temperature & Humidity Readings on your Mobile App
• Final assessment on project submission
• First Instructor-Led training at a very affordable price
• IoT maker Kit included in the training with NodeMCU ESP8266
• Certificate from SparkIoT on completion of final project assessment
• Working IoT Device
• INR 4495 - inclusive of IoT maker kit
• Batch starts 14th Feb, 2018
• INR 4245 if registered by 9th Feb, 2018
• Mahaveer Plaza, Vijayawada, A.P. - 520001
• Hitech City, Madhapur
• Remotely online
Please call for more information. Hurry!