What we're about
Upcoming events (5)
POGO Events has partnered with Social Events 123 for this event.
Please buy tickets at www.pogoevents.com
Do you love Frasier! Here is your opportunity to have some fun playing our Live "Frasier" Zoom trivia game. You will also get to socialize and make other friends from the Safety and Comfort of your home. Prize will be a Amazon Gift card, free future events and maybe some other goodies.
THIS IS A SINGLE PLAYER GAME.
POGO Events has partnered with Friendzy Events for Twisted Trivia Night!
Please sign up here to pay: https://www.pogoevents.com/calendar/
Don't let the coronavirus stop you from having some fun! Grab a cocktail or your favorite snacks because we're bringing a fun trivia party directly to your home!
Once you sign up, you'll be given a link to join a party of other people via video. All you need is a laptop, phone or tablet to take part in the event. You'll enjoy an evening of fun trivia. We balance the questions making sure there are plenty of different topics and difficulty levels so everyone will have a great time! Our friendly host will be with you live via video on Zoom orchestrating the most fun trivia event you've ever been to!
During the event you'll get to see all of the other participants via video on Zoom. The event host will then pair you off into smaller teams and you'll be playing as a team against the other groups. You're welcome to join with friends or sign up alone and we'll put you on a team. Typically about 65% of the crowd signs up on their own so don't worry if you're by yourself! It's actually a fantastic way to meet new people and we've witnessed countless friendships sparked at this event. In fact, the host gives everyone the opportunity to swap contact info with other people in the group at the end of the night if they'd like to.
* If you come on your own you'll be put on a team with others who have also come on their own. If you sign up along with friends we'll be sure to put you and your friends on the same team.
* You'll work together with your team to answer great trivia questions in all of your favorite categories like pop culture, history, entertainment (music, movies & TV), arts & literature, science and more. The winning team gets a prize!
* Here's the fun twist! We have several unique rounds of trivia which keeps it really fun and exciting. Some rounds are like traditional trivia nights (simply answering trivia questions), other rounds are totally unique and change at each event. Sometimes we may show you a series of photos and ask you trivia questions about the photos, other times we play games like "Reverse Family Feud" where you'd have to guess the least popular answers to our question (it's soooo much fun!), or sometimes we'll play a fun "Find The Common Link" game where you'll have to answer some questions and figure out the common link between all the answers.
POGO Events has partnered with Friendzy for a weekly Game Night!
Please register and pay here: https://www.pogoevents.com/calendar/
Grab a cocktail or your favorite snacks because we're bringing a party directly to your home!
Once you sign up, you'll be given a link to join a party of other people via video. All you need is a laptop, phone or tablet to take part in the event. You'll enjoy an evening of meeting new people, fun social interactions and games. Our friendly host will be with you live via video orchestrating the event and even making introductions among the group so you'll get to know the other people attending. It's so much fun!
When login to the event, you'll get to see all of the other participants via video on Zoom. The event host will then pair you off into smaller teams of about 6 people per group and you'll be working as a team against the other groups. You'll be playing fun games like....
* Solving really cool riddles and answering trivia type questions and other questions that are similar to your favorite TV game shows!
* Playing fun games like "Blank Slate" (In Blank Slate, the host will show you a word followed by a blank. For example: Chicken _________. You'll write down a word that follows the word Chicken such as "Soup". Essentially you're trying to predict what will be a popular answer. We do different fun games at each event we throw!
* Scavenger hunting - Your group may be asked to find "around the house" type items to earn point. For example, you may have to find a AAA battery or a banana. Each team will then scramble to find that item. It's so much fun!
* Solving escape room type puzzles
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE EVENT:
"That was an absolute blast! By the end of the event I had already made some new friends. The games were so clever and fun" - Laura D.
"It was the best time I've had in a long time. The host did a fantastic job" - David M.
After the event, we'll leave the event open for about 20 minutes so you can exchange contact information with anyone else from the event. This is a great opportunity to make new friends. Typically about 65% of the attendees are singles so it's even a chance to possibly meet that special someone!
If I have friends or family members that don't live with me, can they be put on a team with me? Yes! We'd say about 75% of participants sign up on their own but if you have any friends or family members that want to join, they can too (simply message the host at the beginning of the event and ask to be placed on the same team as them). Each player needs to buy their own ticket. If you have a family member/s that is same household as you, they are welcome to sit next to you and you can play along with you but each device needs to purchase their own ticket.
If I attended a past event with you, can I sign up for this one? Yes, In fact we never use repeat questions and we always change up the games so feel free to sign up with as many of our upcoming events as you'd like!
How do I join the event? After you sign up we will send you a link with an invitation to join the event. We'll send you that link by the day of the event. If for some reason you don't see an email from us by the event date, make sure to check your spam folder in case it ended up there by accident.
What is the age range? All ages (Over 18) are welcome. We usually have a good mix of ages.
How many will be participating? We expect between 15 and 25 people.
POGO Events presents The Amazing Highline Scavenger Hunt.
PLEASE PURCHASE TICKETS HERE: www.pogoevents.com
A series of clues leads you around the Highline, Chelsea Market and Hudson Yards performing physical and mental challenges along the way.
Please wear comfortable shoes and wear a mask. One member of the team should have a smart phone (either Android or I-Phone). The hunt is run through an app called ScanQuest. Please download that before you come to the event.
It is a great way to connect with friends or meet new ones.