This is a virtual Meetup occurring at 8AM Pacific time (11am Eastern, 5pm Central European Standard Time). For help with your timezone calculation, refer to this (http://time.is/compare/0800_20_Apr_2016_in_PT).
The meetup will be held on Google Hangouts and you will be able to watch the live stream directly on YouTube.
In this webinar we will go through the key features of mqtt-spy, a JavaFX based application for MQTT/IoT developers, and explain how it can help you monitor and test your MQTT-based IoT solution.
mqtt-spy can help you with many tasks, so we will walk you through the following features of the tool:
• simple pub/sub of MQTT messages
• automated testing, to run test cases that check the behavior of your MQTT application
• formatting/decoding of custom message payloads (e.g Eclipse Kura, base64, …)
• post-mortem analysis of your communications thanks to offline browsing
• replay of a message log
• stats & charts with live data
Speaker: Kamil Baczkowicz
Kamil is a Technical Architect at DeltaRail. He’s been working with MQTT and other messaging technologies since 2009 as part of the IECC Scalable development programme – the leading railway signaling control system in the UK.