What we're about
Calling all business-minded women of Colorado Springs and its surrounding areas! We are a group of business women who gather together to talk about what we do professionally, exchange ideas that promote business growth, encourage one another in challenging times, support each other with sound advice and referrals, and mentor one another to further evolve and ultimately find success in our crazy busy lives. As of November 2016 we are at 1500 members between Meetup and Facebook groups.
You've heard the saying, "Two heads are better than one; five heads are better than three." Well, that's so true when it comes to thriving in business today. As business women, we often wear multiple hats and are tasked to do things beyond our skill set. But if you don't do it, who will? Exactly! Visionaries come together, exchange ideas, encourage one another, and create relationships that are deeper and more meaningful than most other networking groups out there. We go beyond the business card exchange. We go beyond coffee meetings. We get to know each other at the core and blend our skills and talents together.
1. REAL FLOOR TIME: We allow you time at each meeting to tell us about you, your business, your achievements, your struggles, and your successes.
2. REAL MEETINGS: We enter into discussions that promote healthy conversations and outcomes to empower each other. We help find resources to help each other in stressful times. We celebrate in times of bounty.
3. REAL BUSINESS PROMOTION: We refer, refer, refer to our Visionaries because that is our most powerful proof of our loyalty to each other and our continued support.
4. REAL RELATIONSHIPS: We stay connected "off the clock," we continue to be involved in our community by having interests outside of our membership, and we promote each other when the opportunity presents itself.
5. REAL EMPOWERMENT: We are accountable to each other because Visionaries WANT their fellow women to succeed in all facets of their lives. We seek to have balance in our careers, our relationships, our physical health, our mental well being, our finances, and our personal lives.
If you're looking for a networking of Visionary Women who are in it to win it, join us today! For more information, visit us on Facebook at Visionary Women's Alliance or call Michelle Farkas at 719.313.3092 or email email@example.com.