To join this forum please just answer two questions below and send us your profile picture.
This social group is for TV, online and mobile media professionals located in the UK and Ireland.
Vizrt UK is a team committed to helping fellow TV and digital platform professionals like you to enhance your brand with real-time graphics, to get the most out of your digital media assets and to publish integrated digital online and mobile content in the most attractive and cost-efficient way.
If you would like to come to a fun venue where you can meet up regularly with like-minded professionals and with us, we would like to invite you to join our Vizrt Forum.
This informal forum will give you a chance to talk to fellow super-users from your industry, share ideas, solve problems, learn about new custom development, interactivity, 3rd Party integrations and control applications and talk to members of Vizrt’s marketing, senior management or R&D team about our products, services and roadmap. This is your chance to be heard.
We aim to host informal get-togethers in a central London location. At each meet-up, a guest speaker will make a short presentation about a specific technology of interest or share a clever way our products have been used. Sometimes we might demo a new unreleased software product, so you will know what we have been working on and can tell us what you think of it. After that, we hope our members will get into the spirit and start talking to one another - and us - over a pint or two.
Our aim is to stimulate new ideas and relationships by providing a way for you to meet similar users to yourself and to hear from you what we are doing right, what new areas we should be looking at and what needs to change.
We plan to organise a meet-up every 4-6 weeks with topics for future events suggested by you, as the group grows.
You should definitely join the Vizrt Forum if you:
- are a 3D graphics designer, especially for live TV events and online publishing
- are a journalist, editor or producer who is interested in “Big Data” for TV, online or mobile
- are passionate about IP or mobile newsgathering and delivery
- are a programmer or support engineer for a digital media platform
- want to share ideas with others who use the same production, archive and creative tools that you do.
- want to expand your knowledge of media asset management and online content management
- have an interest in real-time 3D graphics, 3D maps and live, data-driven graphics
- are curious about Virtual and Augmented Reality for news, sports and entertainment
- want to create top-quality 3D sports analyses using the latest interactive tools
We hope you will send us your application so we can invite you to our first meet-up. Look out for our email with details and we hope there will be many more to come.