I know this is very short notice, but I wanted to extend this opportunity to the Meetup.com community....
Starting next Friday, I will be offering a very intensive "Shop 101" class. It is the ideal class for those in engineering school, want to become capable DIYers and others who want to learn about all the tools and techniques in a workshop/machine shop/garage.
But TOMORROW!, I will be doing the FREE SAFETY CLASS, go over the entire curriculum, the costs and complete class schedule. In addition, I will show all attendees how to be safe(r) in and around basic shop equipment. There is no obligation, no charge and I'll supply free pizza & drinks.
This is practical, hands-on information that will make you a more capable human being, better engineer, more independent and "maker!" No theory, no textbooks, and a lot of hands on activities! It is the crucial 20% of information that you will use 80% of the time!
- will take place in my shop on Fridays, from 6pm-9pm
- a complete course, with a total of 50+ hours of practical instruction!
- will run approximately 3-4 hours each, with extra time for questions.
- are limited to only 12 STUDENTS per course!
- each subject below is one or two separate class sessions.
- All handouts being electronic, fully editable and have live-links.
- With class, you'll get: Digital caliper, safety glasses, gloves and a super-cool Vocademy shirt!
BRING A FRIEND and contact us if you have questions,