addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

THE BREAKTHROUGH SINGING EXPERIENCE Message Board › Hi! This is what I am up to! Stretch Your Students' Potential...

Hi! This is what I am up to! Stretch Your Students' Potential...

Steven F.
user 6474895
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello,

I am doing a webinar for voice teachers and singers called, "Stretch Your Sudents' Potential".  You can sign up on my website at www.breathingrx.com. Also, if you sign up and can't make it you will be sent a link to the archived webinar! I promise it will be a productive hour of exercises and paradigm changing ideas and exercises about the body, breath support and the body. Monday July 25th 7pm EST.

Have a great Summer and I hope to see you at the webinar!

Steven