addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

THE BREAKTHROUGH SINGING EXPERIENCE Message Board › "Vocal Breath Support Mastery" Members

"Vocal Breath Support Mastery" Members

Steven F.
user 6474895
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Dear Members,

I want to thank each of you for showing your interest in Vocal Breath Support Mastery. I am slowly transitioning my meetup workshops onto Facebook, as well as other news and events regarding Vocal Breath Support Mastery. Having lots of web outlets can be overwhelming to keep up with! If it's alright with you, I'd love to add you onto my facebook page. If you don't have a facebook page, that is still ok because facebook allows me to send messages and news directly to someone's personal email. These emails will include my name in either the subject title or sender title.

So if this is okay with you, please send over your actual email address, and your OK to be facebook friends.

Thanks for your time and interest!
Sincerely
Steven Flam
Breathingrx@aol.com