addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 106
Not sure if this was ever discussed, but would anyone be interested in starting an acapella group?
david
user 14176455
New York, NY
Post #: 1
I might be. I've sung a capella off and on for 20 years....
Lisa K.
user 12914791
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Not sure if this was ever discussed, but would anyone be interested in starting an acapella group?

Hi James, I think I responded a few months ago to your request about starting an acapella group. I am interested and have a friend also interested. What kind of music are you interested in singing? We tend to like r&b and motown and possibly country. Let me know. Thanks, Lisa
ElectricJiggyJANET...
jiggymig
Springfield Gardens, NY
Post #: 239
Hey James, I am interested as well but I am in your Meetup already. Is this for something else?