Vodafone is excited to sponsor our first ever Architecture & Strategy Meetup - directed towards Data Architects, Solution Architects, Technical Consultants and all Architecture & Strategy enthusiasts. Covering a range of topics on how Architecture and Strategy is profoundly altering the future business & technology landscape. This is an opportunity to learn more about our Architecture & Strategy and interact with Vodafone experts and guest speakers.
Our Meetups typically run for 3 hours and will include presentations on a range of topics serving as a kick off for discussion within the community. Followed by a chance to network and collaborate with fellow architects.
We have some great speakers who will be covering the following topics:
• Klaus Reifenrath - Decentralized Identity powered by a blockchain
• Tony Hollyhurst – Enterprise Architecture
• Tricia Fave - On-premise to cloud migrations
• Mike Exon - Evolution of Data Analytics
We will be hosting this meet up in our global head office:
• Vodafone Group Services Limited, One Kingdom Street, Paddington Central, London W2 6BY
We look forward to seeing you on the 7th November at 6pm.