This group is for anyone who wants to get the most out of living in such a vibrant and exciting place! OVERSEAS TRIP! It doesn't matter how long you've been here as long as your are keen to meet new people, to travel, adventurous, outdoor activities, trekking, exploring.
We are providing exclusive service in each of our outdoor trip with good skill and management to ensure your comfy and safety.
We are hitting most of countries those that have major Volcanoes, Ice Mountain, Tropical Mountain.
Such as Indonesia, Nepal, Japan, Africa, and or even South America
We hold regular meetups including trekking, camping, rafting, all outdoor activities, well sometimes gathering for drinks, cinema trips, coffees, and are open to suggestions of anything else. We're open to any age group.
The most destination on Everest, as the highest point in the world. Experience to the base camp of Everest that takes you 14 days trip. 5,364 MASL leads you to changing scenery, rich local culture and spectacular scenery ever.
Day 1 Arrival Kathmandu (1,300 MASL)
Day 2 Fly to Lukla (2,840 MASL) – Trek to Phakding (2,610 MASL) 35 mins flight & 4 hours walk
Day 3 Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 MASL) 6 hours walk
Day 4 Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
Day 5 Namche Bazaar to Diboche (3,860 MASL) 6 hours walk
Day 6 Diboche to Dingboche (4,410 MASL) 6 hours walk
Day 7 Acclimatization day in Dingboche
Day 8 Dingboche to Lobuche (4,910 MASL) 6 hours walk
Day 9 Lobuche to Everest Base Camp (5,364 MASL) 8 hours walk
Day 10 Gorakshep to Kalapathar (5,550 MASL) to Pheruche (4,240 MASL) 7 hours walk
Day 11 Pheruche to Namche Bazaar (7 hours walk)
Day 12 Namche Bazaar to Lukla (7 hours walk)
Day 13 Fly Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 14 Fly home
USD 1,600 per Person (Min group of 6)
Cost includes :
- All airport and hotel transfers in private vehicles
- Luxury boutique hotel in Kathmandu (2 nights) on Bed & Breakfast basis
- Domestic flight (Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu)
- Welcome and/or farewell dinner
- Standard lodges/ tea houses during the trek Full Board Meal (B, L, D)
- All necessary paper work and permits (Sagarmatha NP entrance fees, TIMS, etc)
- Guide and porters
- Down jacket and sleeping bag on demand (to be returned after trip completion)
- Duffel bag and t-shirt
- Trekking map
- Comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
Cost excludes :
- International flight & visa fee
- Excess baggage charges
- Private transportation of any sorts except mentioned above in include section
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from trek than the scheduled itinerary)
- Entrance fees to heritage sites, monuments, museums, and shrines during sightseeing
- Cost of any extended trips
- Travel & rescue insurance that covers helicopter evacuation
- Bank transfer fee
- Any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items, any form of rescue
Complete itinerary and detail will be sent via email to confirmed RSVPs only. RSVP will be closed 17th of Nov 2019 including full payment.
Payment shall be done 1 month before the trip, any dismissal before and during the trip from participant's side, payment is FULL NON REFUNDABLE (T&C applied)
Contact us :