What we're about
Firstly : How to get into the group? I believe it's important.
How to join us?
Simply have a real picture of yourself as a profile picture. Do not hide yourself ya? We would love to know you people and identify you easily in the future meetup. Cheers!
Lastly please do set your private message available for us to send you a message. Those who lock their private message pls do consider as we hope to message our members at times for some events matters.
Volleyball Fun? Yes we are what as per the title of the group.
• Any levels are welcomed to join us, do let us know whether you're beginner or 0 knowledge to that. Just state it in the introduction of yourself.
• We have friendly people there to teach and guide so don't be shy to ask, no one will mock at you. They will only mock at one guy - wizard (which is me) because I started from 0 knowledge till now still 0. :) So don't worry!
• This is a group just for everyone to make new friends; to have fun to play and enjoy volleyball. Is just not about volleyball.
• Our friendly organisers also have other kinds of activities other than volleyball, feel free to join and support.
• Be responsible! RSVP and turn up. Do inform the Host for the game and RSVP NO if you couldnt make it. We encourage everyone not to cancel their game last min especially without informing. Be early / on time for game would allow host to plan their game smoothly.
• Players who RSVP YES and not turning up, frequent last min dropout without informing will be banned in future games. Why so strict? Is it strict? I don't think so! So do not waste other people chance as the waitlist is always so long! So if you can't make it please do the necessary.
• Be Steady! Trust our Organisers . They put in lots of efforts to secure the courts, planning and manage the games, having the ball and ensure the games goes well. Don't doubt the amount. If you think not worth it, too expensive? Don't RSVP for the game.
• Pay the amount and also do remember to pay before you leave the game. I believe everyone is adults ya? You RSVP yes! You Play! You Pay!
Hope everyone enjoy the stay in Volleyball Fun and Enjoy the Fun Games.
Any doubt? Can clarify with any of the host or organiser. I am sure they are well prepared to answer to your doubt!