Mar 22, 2013 · 8:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Time for another service project on the streets of San Francisco. We will be going around the City at night, passing out food and socks to the homeless. This is a completely self-contained project, which means everything must be provided by ourselves.
Here is the plan:
- If you want to test your latest creation, you will have a grand audience here. Go crazy and make something you wish to share with the world.
- Pre-made goodies from the supermarket are also great and simple. If you need to heat anything, please arrive at 7:30pm, and you can use the kitchen here. You will need your own pot, and your items must already be prepared (we can only use the kitchen for heating).
- Ready-made sandwiches are also well-received.
- If you have socks or old clothing to donate, you can bring that. Socks are important to those sleeping on the streets since their extremities get very cold.
- If you don't need to heat anything, meet us in the parking lot of the facility at 8pm. We will then load everything into the Mobile Soup Gadget, and then head out on a tour of San Francisco!
Please indicate in your RSVP what you plan to bring. If you are just able to donate your company, that is equally good. Please come along, socialize, and help!