addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

VolunHeroes Message Board Ideas Forum › Volunteering over the holidays

Volunteering over the holidays

Luz G.
user 33433612
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to volunteer over this holiday break, but have found it extremely hard to find a place where to help out around Berkeley (not having to cross-over into SF). So if you know of any opportunities here, and better yet, would want to join, let me know. I'd really appreciate it!

Luz