PLEASE RSVP FOR THE EVENT HERE (http://wannapreneur2entrepreneur.com/startup-events/funding-landscape-changing-you-need-learn-new-rules)
As seen in news these days, startups have started downsizing, being acquired and even shutting shops. The funding landscape is changing and entrepreneurs will have to adapt to the new paradigm, which is not actually new but going back to the old basics. So, what are those basics, what has changed and how to adapt your mindset to create a successful, fund-able startup in the current and coming years. Let's learn all that in the next W2E session.
1) Funding - Learn the new rules: Below are the broad topics we would be discussed in detail in this session, with the help of examples and case studies and a lot of valuable takeaways:
• Understanding the shift in startup funding paradigm
• The change in the key factors (unit economics, CAC, LTV etc.) that would make your startup fund-able
• How a small startup can prepare (documentation, the process etc.) itself to get funding
• The funding trail: when, where, how to approach investors
Speaker: Vineet Sagar, Vice President - Venture Garage (http://smejoinup.com/vgarage/). Venture Garage helps SMEs and Startups raise funds, both Debt and Equity, through its extensive network of over 400 investors – Private equity, Venture Capitalists, Financial Institutions, Seed Funds, Angel networks and Individual Angels. Vinees is an analyst with experience in Trends Analysis, Business Research, Business Strategy, Market and Industry Sizing/Forecasting, and Valuation of the world’s leading blue-chip companies listed on the NASDAQ. He had co-founded Brickvoice.com serving the real estate market, find more about him here (https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAAAlbPrABYdjSZ9lPDqtOVPqF41048xMMCY4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile).
2) Showcase your startup/ideas: You can showcase your startups or startup ideas using presentations etc. for spreading the word and soliciting feedback from you peer entrepreneurs and get valuable suggestions.
3) Networking & Co-founder Match making:
The RSVP at the portal here (http://wannapreneur2entrepreneur.com/startup-events/funding-landscape-changing-you-need-learn-new-rules) facilitates the process for finding your co-founder. Moreover, you can use this section to network with the entrepreneurs from Delhi and Gurgaon. You are encouraged to bring your wire-frames, prototypes and get feedback from a peer community of entrepreneurs.
NOTE: It is a paid event, every attendee will need to contribute Rs. 150 or Rs. 250 towards the charges for the venue and other arrangements. The charges for the above event are Rs. 150 for the people who are registered on the group's portal (http://wannapreneur2entrepreneur.com/startup-events/funding-landscape-changing-you-need-learn-new-rules) and Rs. 250, for those who are not.
Like us on Facebook: WannapreneurToEntrepreneur (https://www.facebook.com/WannapreneursToEntrepreneurs)
Join the online accelerator: wannapreneur2entrepreneur (http://www.wannapreneur2entrepreneur.com/)
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fromW2E
Or Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+Wannapreneur2entrepreneur-W2E/posts)