The Women’s Enterprise Development Center (WEDC), a 501(c)(3) corporation, has been empowering women entrepreneurs to build successful small businesses since 1997 in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley. This is accomplished by providing comprehensive, high quality business training programs, one-on-one business and loan counseling, networking opportunities, assistance with loan applications for microloans and crowd funding through Kiva Zip, and M/WBE certification assistance in English and Spanish. WEDC’s overarching goal is to build a vibrant community of women business owners, comprised of start-up and established companies.
SAFE, RESPECTFUL AND PRODUCTIVE
The quality of the workplace contributes to employee satisfaction, customer retention, productivity and whether or not a business experiences higher levels of profitability.
This program is designed to provide managers and business owners the understanding of:
- How to recognize harassment
- Special responsibilities to report harassment
- New requirements of all NY State employers
- Preventing retaliation
- Sample draft of NY state sexual harassment policy & complaint form
Spots are limited! Register at: https://wedcbiz.org/event/harassment-free-workplaces-poughkeepsie/
Interested in distributing your product to chain stores or conduct business overseas? Join Us!
- What is white-labeling, private labeling and wholesale distribution?
- Are you really ready for business growth? Financial stability?
- Benefits & cost impact of growth on your organization
- Value proposition for buyers
- Talk the Talk: Industry terminology you must know
- Managing your fulfillment process
- Supply chain planning
*Must already have an operating business and be ready for growth.
Limited Space! Reserve your seat today: https://wedcbiz.org/event/ready-to-get-your-product-into-chain-stores-and-the-international-market/
An online discussion with financial advisors about the challenges they faced starting and running their successful financial businesses.
- Money: Where is it coming from?
- Gaps in Employment: Consequences
- Care-giving: Children, aging parents
- Wage Gap: How do I deal with the reality?
- Wanting to be your own boss: Why?
- Family Time: Who comes first? What do I do when my spouse and I differ?
- Flexibility: What does that really mean?
Register for this online webinar: https://wedcbiz.org/event/the-journey-of-business-owners-and-the-elusive-work-life-balance-webinar/
This workshop will help increase revenue if you already have a website that sells your products or promotes your services with thousands of people visiting it, but few leads or sales.
* How to create a short term and long term online conversion strategy so people buy now, and later
* How to properly analyze traffic to your website
* 10 powerful conversion strategies that will turn web site visitors into paying customers
* The key conversion elements all successful businesses track from day one
* The simple exponential growth formula that increase conversions an average of 33.1%
* Why your customer's LTV is the most important number when creating your ad budget
Register Today: https://wedcbiz.org/event/session-1-proven-online-sales-conversion-strategies-for-your-business/