At WESOS (Women Entrepreneurs' Secrets of Success), our intention is very simple and we start every meeting with sharing our intention and practicing it throughout the group. The WESOS intention is this; "We are a thriving group of women entrepreneurs committed to cultivating authentic relationships while providing ongoing mutual support and resources for growing our businesses." At WESOS (Women Entrepreneurs' Secrets of Success) we believe we can enjoy our lives and the success of our businesses much more through collaboration than through competition.
* We will send you a message with Zoom link when you register *
WESOS is a different way to network. We focus first and foremost on building relationships — getting to know each sister as a person first because we do business with people that we like and trust, right?
What we’ll do:
• Networking! This will be a chance to meet women entrepreneurs for collaboration and support.
• Our WESOS Intention
• Announcements and Discussion
• 30-Second Elevator Speech: come prepared with a description of you and your business as everyone gets a chance to contribute
• Talk presented by the talented Nedra Rezinas on marketing strategies (especially on social media) that create success while avoiding burnout. Sounds amazing, right?
• Individual Announcements and Shoutouts: Tell us about an upcoming event that everyone is invited to participate in. What are you thankful for?