300 Third Street, Cambridge, MA
Career Possibilities - Speed Networking Night
Do you want to define your value proposition, explore career possibilities, and be inspired by people who have used their science and technical training to advance their careers in different directions?
Join us for WEST’s Annual Career Possibilities Event. The evening will start with facilitated networking, so you can meet the other attendees and panelists. This will be followed by a panel discussion to learn more about each panelist and their key lessons learned. Then you will have the opportunity to break into small groups and talk with the different panelists.
- Matt Casey, Associate Director of Career Management, Suffolk University
- Stephanie Liva, Ph.D., J.D., Senior Director, Legal Affairs, VL40
- Jennifer Reilly, Vice President, Operations, Safety Partners
- Gregory Sieczkiewicz, Ph.D., J.D., Chief IP Counsel, MPM Capita
- Pam Stetkiewicz, Ph.D., Vice President of Project and Alliance Management, Editas Medicine
- Karen Stein, Founder and CEO of Marketing Matters
- Valerie Sullivan, Former President, inVentiv Patient Access Solutions
- Amanda Yarnell, Editorial Director, Chemistry and Engineering News
Date and Time:
December 7, 2016
6:00 - 8:30 PM
5:50-6:10pm: Registration, mingling, and light dinner
6:10-6:30pm: Facilitated networking
6:30-7:30pm: Career possibilities panel discussion
7:30-8:15pm: Small group speed networking
8:15-8:30pm: Optional networking
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, 300 Third Street, Bella A & B, Cambridge, MA 02142
Members: $35; Non-Members: $55
A light dinner will be served.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.